- 所有已列明年齡限制之組別， 參賽者必須攜帶附有近照之有效⾝份證明⽂件或旅遊證件，以便⽐賽場地之⼯作⼈員作年齡核實。
1. Contestants may enter more than one class.
2. Contestants are required to arrive at the competition venue 20 minutes prior to the competition starts.
3. For all classes with specified age limit, contestants are required to bring along their I.D/passport for age verification at registration desk.
4. All contestants must compete in the preliminary round to get qualified to the Final Round.
5. Contestants should dress formally, uniform is not allowed at the competition.
6. Competition results made by jury members is final and shall not be disputed.
7. Jury member reserves the right to terminate one’s performance.
8. Contestant must complete their performance within the set time.
9. Contestants who have any relatives or teacher-student relationship with any member of Judge Committee must be listed in the
application form. Otherwise, their eligibility will be disqualified.
10. If contestant is a relative or student of any judge, the judge shall not judge that contestant.
11. Entry fees are not refundable or transferable.
12. Contestants should not submit any inaccurate or misleading information. Otherwise, the application will be disqualified. All personal
information given by contestants will only be used for the competition.
13.The Organizing Committee has the right to disqualify any contestant who violates any of the rules and regulations stated above.
14.The Organizing Committee has the right to use all contestants’ videos and photos.
15. Audio and video recordings are not allowed. The competition committee has all the copyrights of the competition images.
16. All attendees of the competition are reminded to take care of their personal belongings. The organizing committee will not be responsible
for any lost.
17.Each contestant or team may be accompanied by one person into the venue to watch the competition. Additional audience must
purchase a ticket.
18. Masterclasses, lectures, concerts, and other series of events are free to each contestant. Additional audience must purchase a ticket.
19. An administrative fee (CNY100 for preliminary round and CNY300 for Final Round) will be charged for each amendment if made after
the application form is submitted.
20. The registration deadline for the preliminary rounds will be determined by local organizing committee. Registration deadline for Finals is
28 June,2023. Late application might not be processed or might need to pay an administrative surcharge of CNY100 for preliminary
round and CNY300 for Final Round in addition to the application fee.
21. The prizes received by the winning contestants are pre-tax, and contestants should pay income tax in accordance with relevant laws.
22. In case of war, epidemic, earthquake and other force majeure factors, the competition cannot be carried out, Organizing Committee
reserves the right to adjust the competition method or reschedule the time and place, without any responsibility.
The registration fee will not be refunded nor transferred to others.
23. Competition information are subject to modified by Hong Kong International Musician Association.
24. Hong Kong International Musician Association reserves the right of final explanation of the Competition and relevant activities.